This built-in Chimney range hood with light has an elegant 4-speed infrared touch controls peek from the bottom of frameless cabinets as the rest of the unit tucks neatly inside. A powerful 650 Max internal Blower CFM or powerful external blower options (In-line and Exterior), allows customization based on cooking habits. A large, bright 3-intensity LED light module and quick-release grease filters make this hood a cook's best friend. The 10-minute delay off setting and filter clean reminder ensure a clean, fresh kitchen. CC45 Series™ is perfect for the modern and contemporary kitchens of design-conscious homeowners.
- Powered by internal blower system with 650 Max Blower CFM
- Chimney mounts inside the cabinet for the ultimate in hidden kitchen ventilation
- Width: 36"
- Ultra quiet operation, less than 0.8 sones at normal speed with internal blower
- 4-speed electronic IR touch controls, 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance
- 3 level LED strip lighting (3500K) ensures bright, long-lasting illumination
- Quick release, dishwasher-safe mesh grease filters ensure clean, fresh kitchen
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional ACR3 Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from anywhere in the kitchen
- Non-ducted capability
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
||Optional (Sold Separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.