WCN1's sleek, gently curving profile will match perfectly with your modern décor. The powerful 4-speed blower with 685 MAX CFM quickly eliminates smoke and odors to keep your kitchen fresh and clean. Brilliant LED lighting with three intensity options and attractive, dishwasher-safe filters with quick-release latches make this hood a pleasure to use.
- Powered by internal blower system with 685 MAX blower CFM
- Width: 36''
- Depth 19u00A011/16'''
- Ultra quiet 0.9u00A0Sones at normal setting.
- 4-speed electronic controls with a 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance.
- Three-level Integrated LED modules provide even lighting over the cooktop.
- Quick release, dishwasher-safe mesh grease filters ensure clean, fresh kitchen.
- 8" round duct connector with backdraft damper.
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Non-ducted capability
- Code Ready Technologyu00A0provides capability to reduce CFM level to 300 or 400 CFM to address local codes or make-up air requirements.
- Non-duct recirculation capable with optional kit. (Model ANKWCN1)
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
||Deluxe Micro Mesh
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.