This UL-Rated Outdoor Pro-Style Designed of brushed corrosion resistant stainless steel to ensure long life in outdoor patios or lanais, this hood will remain a beautiful addition to your outdoor kitchen for many years to come. Available in several widths with an internal blower system featuring 1300 Max Blower CFM. Built to deliver BEST-IN-CLASS performance, the deep 27" design can be extended to 30" with the optional wall extension. The extension creates a greater capture area to help control smoke and cooking odors. Flue covers are also available and attach to the top of the range hood shell. Flue covers come in 3 sizes to adapt to your specific design needs. Deeper flue covers are also available for hoods using the 3" wall extension.
- 18" tall, 27" deep wall-mount design can handle the heat and size of outdoor grills
- Powered by internal blower system with 1300 MAX blower CFM
- Quiet 2.0 Sones at normal setting
- Easily accessible, dishwasher safe corrosion resistant stainless steel baffle filters with handles
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 10" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Optional 3" wall extension for greater coverage; eliminates expensive custom wall bump-outs
- Flue covers available to fit 8', 9' and 10' ceilings; optional backsplash for 36" and 48" models
- 4-speed rotary control with separate On/Off speed control gives you the convenience of automatically remembering last setting.
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.