30" Classic Electric Range
Heartland turns up your cooking performance with the durable Euro/ Kera ceramic top of our 30" Classic Electric Range. The cooktop boasts high performance ribbon burners to maximize boiling performance from 2,500W down to an ideal low simmer. Even heat distribution ensures uniform cooking. And for cooks who like clean up to be as easy as the meal, the smooth surface is easy to wipe and the recessed cooking surface helps to control messy spills.
- 4 high performance ribbon burners
- Temperature sensor to cycle burner on and off if it overheats or is left unattended
- Proximity heat indicators that stay lit until the burners are cool enough to touch
- Large capacity 4 cu. ft. electric convection, self-clean oven with 3 oven racks and 4 levels
- Temperature controlled warming drawer that ranges from 130° to 220° F
- Humidity control feature in the drawer allows adjustment for moist or crisp
- Large capacity drawer holds up to eighteen, 11" diameter plates (19.25" wide x 5" high x 19.75" deep)
- Cook friendly electronic timer behind decorative panel
- Quiet and efficient 350 cfm exhaust system in overhead storage cabinet
- One (1) year limited warranty
||Cobalt, White, Ivory, Black, Cranberry
||The overhead compartment contains an exhaust fan that can be vented outside or used with a charcoal filter
||Enameled with nickel trim
||29 3/4" x 28" x 66 1/4"
||4.0 cu. ft. 19 1/2"W x 16"D x 10"H*
||All components have a 1 year warranty in parts & labor with the exception of oven lamps & charcoal filters. Oven heating elements (bake and broil) have a 3 years warranty in parts and labor. Glass tops/Surface elements - Defects in painted or porcelain enamel finish or plated surface.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.