This powerful induction double oven range features a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add moisture to the oven, enhancing cooking results. It produces flawless cooking results with Even-Heat True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. The ovens are a combined 6.7 cu ft., providing an extra-large capacity and the ability to cook at a separate temperatures.
- Induction Cooking Elements - Ranges with induction elements offer quick, efficient response similar to gas burners. By using electromagnetic energy to generate instant heat directly to your cookware, you are able to rapidly boil water and get more precise results.
- Even-Heat True Convection - Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
- Glass Touch Controls - Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
- SatinGlide® Rack - Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
- Hidden Bake - Covers up the baking element, making it easier to wipe away spills.
- Stainless Steel Cooktop Trim - Provides a seamless transition to other surfaces and enhances the look of edges around stainless steel cooktops.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.