The Microwave Mounting Bracket is used to secure the appliance to cabinets above the range with depths measuring approximately 15". This accessory is designed to be used with select conventional microwave hoods to provide a flush installation. Installation instructions included. check to see if your model is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the appliance and novice repair experience. You must unplug the microwave or shut off the house circuit breaker before installing this accessory.
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- For use with cabinets above the range with depths measuring approximately 15"
- Provides a flush installation
- For use with models: WMMF5930PB WMMF5930PV WMMF5930PW WMMF5930PZ YWMMF5930PV YWMMF5930PW YWMMF5930PZ MMMF6030PB MMMF6030PW MMMF6030PZ YMMMF6030PZ KMMF330PBS KMMF330PPS KMMF330PWH KMMF330PSS YKMMF330PPS YKMMF330PBS
- For over 100 years, Whirlpool has cared for your appliance like you care for your home, which is why our replacement parts are made using durable materials and innovative processes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.