120 lb; Microprocessor Controls; Reversing, Three Phase (208-240 Volts); Fire Suppression
- Simple One-Touch Cycle Selection
- Display Shows Time Remaining In Cycle
- Large-Capacity Lint Filter
- Permanently Lubricated Bearings
- Easy-Access Design For Convenient Self-Service
- Auto Cycle Prevents Overdrying
- Microprocessor Controls:
- Programmable Anti-Wrinkle Feature
- Reverse Tumbler Feature Reduces Twisting
- S.A.F.E. System Puts Out Dryer Fires
- Heavy-Duty Motor
- Extra-Large Door Opening
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||1525.000 in, 3873.50 cm
Energy Star Rated:
38.2 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.