This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- Whirlpool Genuine OEM Accessories are designed specifically for your appliance, meet tested engineering standards, and are crafted to ensure the quality of your appliance, unlike non-OEM parts.
- ACCESSORY 4396923 replaces 1156577, 3401F012-23, 3413F006-13, 4378383P, 84378383, AH971245, D8510101, D8583501, EA971245, PS971245, R0157701, R0157703, R0157910, R0178732, R0199098, R0199202, R0199252, R0703071, R0710110 and more
- COMPATIBLE with many major oven brands
- MEASURES 16-3/4"L x 12-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- Don t settle for aftermarket accessories- Whirlpool offers the quality and consistency your appliances deserve
|This Part is a Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||0011161, CG981879-REPL, CG981880-REPL, M67D28-REPL, R0199098-REPL, R0199201-REPL, R0199202-REPL, R0199251-REPL, R0199252-REPL; 0040618-REPL, 0040621-REPL, 0040622-REPL, 0040623-REPL, 0040625-REPL, 0040626-REPL, 0042701-REPL, 0042709-REPL, 0045102-REPL; 004
Misc Range Accessories
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.