The Sharp MX-3551 Essentials Series color document systems are built using the latest technology available to deliver the performance, features and reliability needed in today's busy workplace environments. These new MFPs are also easy to use and offer enhanced productivity, all to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new Color Essentials Series also offers leading-edge security features to help businesses protect their data and personal information.
The new MX-3551 Color Essentials Series document systems are feature-rich and offer businesses powerful multitasking features at a strong value.
"2019 Copier MFP Line of the Year"
- 35 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing document feeder
- 500 GB hard disk drive
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Award-winning customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Leading-edge security with End-of-Lease feature
- Optional wireless connectivity for easy access and mobility
- PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3 printing systems
- Quad-core multitasking controller
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.