This Built-In Range Flush Installation Trim Kit, Stainless Steel is designed for combination microwave/ovens and includes all hardware needed to complete the installation. These stainless steel accessories create a custom look for your 30" combination wall appliance. This is an accessory that can be used with several brands; check to see if your model number is compatible. Installing this accessory will require basic hand tools and novice installation experience. Remember to unplug the appliance or shut off the house circuit breaker before installing this part.
- This product is a Factory Certified Accessory. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- This product is a universal accessory item compatible with several brands
- For Wall Ovens
- Package contains (1) Built-In Range Flush Installation Trim Kit, Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver
- Brings practicality and elegance to your kitchen creating a flush built-in custom look
- 30-Day Return Policy
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Misc Range Accessories
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.