Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Toasting a large batch of garlic bread or melting cheese on burgers for the whole family is easy with the full-width under-oven broiler, which provides enough space to broil an entire rack of food. Multiple Power burners with up to 15,000 BTUs are perfect for high heat tasks like searing and frying, while continuous, satin-finish cast-iron grates let you slide heavy pots and pans to the optimal cooking location. The upswept, porcelain SpillGuard cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup. Plus, you can monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature with the large oven window.
- SpeedHeat Burners Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
- Full-Width Cast-Iron Grates Cast-iron grates cover nearly the whole cooktop surface, giving you the flexibility to easily move heavy pots and pans to optimal cooking locations. The grates are dishwasher-safe, and their satin finish resists wear and tear.
- Large Oven Window The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Under-Oven Broiler Perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with the under-oven broiler. It's large enough to broil an entire rack of your favorite foods. The full-width, drop-down door design spans the range from side to side, creating enough space for all your broiling needs.
- 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer® burner The 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces. When using the AccuSimmer® burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
- Griddle (optional) This dishwasher-safe griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal. Now you can grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods quickly and easily on the cooktop.
- Adjustable Oven Racks Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time. Use one of the full-width oven racks in the under-oven broiler to easily broil favorites.
- Control Lock Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Clock & Timer The clock can be set to display the time on a 12-hour cycle. The oven timer can be set in hours or minutes, for a duration of up to 12 hours and 59 minutes.
- Oven Light Provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed. The light is controlled with an on/off switch.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.