Fit and find it all in this side-by-side refrigerator with purposefully-designed storage spaces for items you use most. An in-door can caddy frees up shelf space while frameless glass shelves lets you store more items on each shelf for loading flexibility. The deli drawer gives you plenty of space to store meat and cheese, too.
- Can Caddy Free up shelf space and get more flexibility using this in-door can caddy that holds either cans or bottles.
- Frameless Glass Shelves Store more items on each shelf with wall-to-wall frameless glass shelves, which offer greater storage flexibility.
- Deli Drawer Store plenty of meat and cheese with a deli drawer.
- LED Interior Lighting Keep food looking as good as it tastes. Light is cast inside the refrigerator so food looks like it's supposed to.
- Fingerprint Resistant Resists fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean. Available in Black Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel colors.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it.
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser with EveryDrop Water Filtration Access fresh filtered water and ice without ever opening the refrigerator door using dual pad dispensers.
- Tap Touch Controls Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
- Hidden Hinges Get a seamless look with door hinges that stay out of sight.
- Electronic Temperature Controls Choose the ideal temperature for whatever foods you're storing with convenient, up-front controls.
- Factory-Installed Icemaker Don't worry about refilling ice trays with this pre-installed icemaker that makes sure you always have plenty of ice on hand.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.