For that social media-worthy kitchen, our Presrv™ Pro Dual Zone Wine Cooler means always having perfectly stored white and red, plus its professional-kitchen good looks will go with all of your other pro-style appliances. This large capacity cooler has two distinct temperature zones with PreciseTemp™ temperature control, an updated door design with pro-style handle with lock, plus wider frame with beveled edges and a stylish toe kick.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 45 bottles
- Built-In, Compact, Freestanding
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 45 bottles
- Temperature Range: 40° - 65° F (each zone)
- Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Wide Frame Door with Beveled Edges
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- Electronic Capacitive Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Lighting in Cloud White, Deep Blue and Amber
- Large Diameter 7-Bottle Rack for pinot noir, chardonnay, and champagne (1)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (5)
- Dual Evaporators
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.