Available in 43" and 63" models, the HBC1 series provides powerful hidden ventilation while keeping sightlines open. Choose between powerful 650 to 1650 Max Blower CFM options (sold separately) for premium performance that meets virtually any cooking demands. The HBC1 series is equipped with Code Ready™ Technology (CRT), which provides the ability to reduce CFM levels to address local codes or make-up air requirements. Four-speed electronic controls, 10-minute delay off, three levels of bright LED lighting, and ADA capability round out a feature set that is sure to impress.
- 650 to 1650 Max Blower CFM options for powerful, high-performance operation that meets virtually any cooking demands (Blower sold separately)
- 4-speed electronic controls offer the right speed for any cooking application
- Equipped with Code Ready™ Technology (CRT), which provides the ability to reduce CFM levels to address local codes or make-up air requirements
- Three levels of LED light intensities to supply as much light as you need
- 10-minute delay-off feature offers additional convenience and peace of mind
- ADA capable via remote control to increase accessibility for all users
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum mesh grease filters
- Measures 43" x 27.5625"
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
||Deluxe Micro Mesh
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.