Classic 18" Pro-Style has been the standard of excellence. The WP28 provides high ventilation and durable construction to meet the needs of professional-style cooking appliances. Available in 30-inch, 36-inch, 42-inch, 48-inch, 54-inch and 60-inch widths, with a choice of blower options (sold separately) including the exclusive iQ6 with 800 MAX Blower CFM. Hi-Flow™ baffle filters and infinite speed rotary controls complete this hood offering optimal performance.
- Modular Series with choices of internal or external (sold separately) blower systems. Internal features 650 Max Blower CFM with ultra-quiet 0.8 Sones operation at normal setting
- Choice of blowers to suit your installation (sold separately). Internal iQ6, iQ12, and P12 blowers or external blower options for the ultimate in performance choices and quiet operation.
- Width: 54''
- Depth: 24''
- Infinite speed control gives you the convenience of automatically remembering last setting.
- Two-level LED cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Hybrid aluminum mesh & stainless steel low profile baffle filters effectively capture grease and are dishwasher safe making it easier to have a cleaner, odor-free kitchen
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
|5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Smoke Elimination Test: BEST iQ vs Competitor V
BEST iQ Blower System Calibration Demonstration
Quiet Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Energy Efficiency Advantage of the BEST iQ Blower System
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you. Delivery does not include installation or parts.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.